Matsikas BZ6-105 3-Course Greek Bouzouki & Case
A very nice instrument, this Matsikas BZ6-105 3-course Greek bouzouki was handmade by a family-owned company in Greece. It’s tuned DAD low to high, in the old-school way. It’s great for Irish or Celtic playing, too. (Alec Finn of the long-lived Irish band De Dannan plays a 3-course bouzouki like this). It features a solid spruce top, a multi-ribbed back of Greek walnut, and impressive pearloid trim and inlay throughout. An attractive folk instrument with a lively, sweet sound. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
- Multi-ribbed back of Greek walnut
- Solid spruce top
- Ebony bridge and fingerboard
- Pearloid trim on the fingerboard, top and rosette, as well as the fingerboard dots, vine inlay on the peghead and top inlay
- Three courses in pairs; the bottom one in octaves, top two in unison
- Adjustable truss rod
- Shaped soft-shell case with shoulder straps and a sizable pocket included