Martin Taropatch Style 1 (1920's)
This Martin Taropatch Style 1 is essentially a concert scale ukulele with four unison courses tuned GGCCEEAA. It has an all solid mahogany body with wood top binding, Brazilian rosewood fingerboard, and violin-style friction tuning pegs. This instrument is in very good - excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- 8-string instrument (4 courses of 2 strings, set up for G,C,E,A tuning)
- Satin natural finish
- All solid mahogany body
- Concert size body
- 7-5/8" lower bout
- 12-fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with micro-dot inlays
- Wood top binding and soundhole rosette
- ~14-3/4" scale
- 1-1/2" nut
- Violin style wood tuning pegs
- Wood bridge, saddle and nut
- No case
- VG-EC with repaired back center seam