Martin Style 2 Soprano Ukulele (1950's)
$625 $725sku: 180U-202824
A nice player, Martin Style 2 soprano ukulele has an all solid mahogany body with ivoroid binding. The Brazilian rosewood fingerboard features ivoroid dot markers and T-frets. It’s equipped with Waverly friction tuners. It has several repaired cracks (see Details section below), but overall it’s in very good condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- All solid mahogany body and neck
- Ivoroid bound body with b-w top purfling
- Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with ivoroid dot markers and T-frets
- Waverly friction tuners
- 1-13/32" nut, ~13-5/8" scale, 6-1/4" lower bout
- Recent Guardian hardshell case with green lining
- VGC except for some repaired cracks (long bass side crack, small treble side crack, one top crack behind bridge, one back crack), nut has been shimmed, and some overspray on body