Martin Style 2 Soprano Ukulele (1950's)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- All solid mahogany body and neck
- Ivoroid bound body with b-w top purfling
- Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with ivoroid dot markers and T-frets
- Waverly friction tuners
- 1-13/32" nut, ~13-5/8" scale, 6-1/4" lower bout
- Recent Guardian hardshell case with green lining
- VGC except for some repaired cracks (long bass side crack, small treble side crack, one top crack behind bridge, one back crack), nut has been shimmed, and some overspray on body