Martin Style 2-M Soprano Ukulele (1950's)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Double bound 6-1/2" all mahogany body
- Multi-ring rosette
- Mahogany neck
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Dot inlays
- 12 frets
- Waverly 2014 mechanical friction tuners with white plastic buttons
- Martin hot-stamp on inside of back
- 1-7/16" nut
- 13-3/4" scale
- With canvas carrying bag
- VGC+ but needs work (glue and cleat two back cracks and remove tape residue, glue fill under corners of bridge, glue end of loose back brace, new strings, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)
- This item cannot be shipped to any EU countries