Martin Style 2-M Soprano Ukulele (1950's)
$525 $750sku: 180U-2525
A cool mid-century Martin instrument, this Style 2-M soprano ukulele features a double bound all mahogany body, mahogany neck, and Brazilian rosewood fretboard and bridge. Other details include a multi-ring rosette, Waverly 2014 mechanical friction tuners with white plastic buttons, and Martin hot-stamp on inside of back. This uke needs some work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but overall it's in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
- Double bound 6-1/2" all mahogany body
- Multi-ring rosette
- Mahogany neck
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Dot inlays
- 12 frets
- Waverly 2014 mechanical friction tuners with white plastic buttons
- Martin hot-stamp on inside of back
- 1-7/16" nut
- 13-3/4" scale
- With canvas carrying bag
- VGC+ but needs work (glue and cleat two back cracks and remove tape residue, glue fill under corners of bridge, glue end of loose back brace, new strings, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)
- This item cannot be shipped to any EU countries