Martin Style 1 Soprano (1950's)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Double bound 6-1/2" all mahogany body
- Tortoise plastic binding
- Mahogany neck
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- Dot inlays
- 12 frets, headstock features logo
- Mechanical friction tuners
- Martin hot stamp on inside of back
- 1-7/32" nut
- 13-5/8" scale
- Period softshell case