Martin OMCPA4 Performing Artist Guitar & Case, with Fishman F1 Analog Pickup System
$1,350 $1,499sku: OMCPA4
Designed for gigging guitarists, the versatile OMCPA4 features a 14-fret cutaway and Fishman's F1 Analog onboard pickup system. It has a solid spruce top, solid sapele back and sides, and a select hardwood neck with Performing Artist profile. A worthy road companion. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- MODEL: OMCPA4
- CONSTRUCTION: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: Two Ring
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Sapele
- BACK PURFLING: none
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Sapele
- ENDPIECE: none
- ENDPIECE INLAY: none
- BINDING: Black Boltaron
- TOP INLAY STYLE: none
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: none
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist Profile
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- HEELCAP: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Black Richlite
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- FRETS CLEAR: 14
- FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Offset Dots - White ABS
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Satin
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Black Richlite
- BRIDGE STYLE: Performing Artist Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 3/16''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: Delmar Tortoise Color
- CASE: 330PA Hardshell - Brown
- INTERIOR LABEL: none
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman F1 Analog