Martin OM-28 Authentic 1931 (2015)
This impressive Martin OM-28 Authentic 1931 has an Adirondack spruce top and Authentic style braces that have been given Martin’s VTS (torrefication) treatment. It also features Madagascar rosewood back and sides, a 14-fret mahogany neck with a non-adjustable truss rod, and an ebony fretboard. It’s built to historically accurate specs, including hide glue construction and Authentic 1931 neck and heel shapes. Appointments include a tortoise plastic pickguard, herringbone top trim, an ebony bridge with a long saddle, and Waverly open gear tuners. This acoustic guitar is in excellent+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- VTS torrefied Adirondack spruce top and (Authentic style) Martin bracing
- Herringbone top purfling
- Madagascar rosewood back and sides
- Historically accurate specs, including hide glue construction and a non-adjustable truss rod in the 14-fret mahogany neck
- Authentic 1931 neck and heel shape
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard
- Abalone slotted diamond and square inlays
- Ebony bridge with long saddle
- Madagascar rosewood headstock overlay (no logo)
- Waverly vintage style tuners
- 1-3/4" nut
- 25.4" scale
- Original hardshell case (green lining)
- Serial number: 1877692
- SN: 1877692