Martin OM-18 Custom (2018)
OM body of solid mahogany with Adirondack spruce top & braces. Braces scalloped in the Golden Era style for maximum responsiveness. Tortoise binding and pickguard. Modified Low Oval neck shape with 1-3/4" nut. Black strap button installed. EC, original hardshell case. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days
- Mahogany back & sides
- Adirondack spruce top
- Adirondack top braces, 1/4", Scalloped, Golden Era
- Tortoise binding
- Modified Low Oval neck shape
- Ebony fretboard, 25.4" scale
- High Performance neck taper
- 1-3/4" nut
- 2-1/8" width at 12th fret
- 2-5/32" string spacing at saddle
- Abalone dot inlays
- Original Martin #433 wooden hardshell case
- SN 2204860