Ready to hit the stage, this Martin HOMC-16E has a cutaway body with a spruce top, rosewood back and sides, and a 14-fret V-profile mahogany neck. Appointments include herringbone top purfling, ivoroid body binding, a tortoise plastic pickguard, and chrome tuners. It’s equipped with a Fishman Aura Pro pickup system. This acoustic-electric guitar is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Rounded cutaway
- Spruce top with aging toner
- Rosewood back and sides
- V-profile mahogany neck
- Striped ebony fingerboard and bridge (some finish staining by fretboard extension)
- Abalone slotted diamond and square inlays
- Ivoroid-bound body
- Herringbone top purfling
- 25.4" scale
- 1-3/4" nut
- Factory Fishman Aura Pro pickup system
- Chrome tuners
- Upgrade Martin Geib style hardshell case
- EC except for noted finish staining from the striped ebony (Martin doesn't use it anymore for this reason)
- SN: 1417712