Martin GPCPA4 Shaded Top Performing Artist Guitar & Case, with Fishman F1 Analog Pickup System
Perfect for performing artists looking for a reliable main guitar, this Martin acoustic features player-friendly features like a 14-fret cutaway, a fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile neck, and Fishman F1 Analog onboard electronics. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Model: GPCPA4 Shaded
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back and Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ 17 Style Shading
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 375 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog