Martin D-28 Custom Madagascar (2012)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Custom Shop D-28
- Adirondack top and Golden Era bracing
- 5/16" scalloped bracing, forward shifted X-brace
- Premium Madagascar rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany low profile neck
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- 1-11/16" nut, 25.4" scale, 2-1/8" string spacing at bridge
- Madagascar headstock overlay
- Replacement Waverly tuners and fossilized bone nut
- With Geib-style original hardshell case (cabernet lining)
- EC (excellent condition)