Martin D-18S (1968)
An interesting Martin dreadnought, this D-18S has a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a 12-fret mahogany neck with a slotted headstock. The fingerboard, bridge, and headstock overlay are Brazilian rosewood. Other features include black body binding and a black pickguard. This instrument is in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- 12-fret mahogany neck with slotted headstock (oversprayed)
- Replacement Schaller 3-on-a-plate tuners with ivoroid buttons
- Brazilian rosewood peghead overlay
- Spruce top (repaired pickguard crack and center seam)
- Mahogany back and sides (one repaired back crack)
- 20-fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Pearl dot inlays
- Black pickguard and body binding
- 1-7/8" nut
- 25.4" scale
- 15-1/2" lower bout
- Endpin jack (from removed pickup)
- With import semi-hardshell case (yellow lining)
- One filled strap button hole (end of heel) and one empty strap button hole (on side of heel)
- SN: 234663
- VGC+ condition with above mentioned repairs