Martin CEO-8 Guitar & Case
$4,695 $5,529sku: CEO8
The gorgeous Martin CEO-8 features a torrefied solid Sitka spruce top, solid sycamore back and sides, and a 14-fret sycamore neck, all in a nice sunburst finish. The faux red tortoise pickguard has engravings of a purple martin and flowers. Other features include large pearl "Backslash" fingerboard inlays, an abalone soundhole rosette, an inlaid pearl “The Martin” logo on the headstock, and gold enclosed tuning gears with pearloid buttons. The inside label is signed by C. F. Martin IV and numbered without total. A beautiful addition to the Martin family of guitars. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Model: CEO-8
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 17" Grand J-14 Fret
- Top: VTS Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring - Multiple B/W Fiber w/ Select Abalone
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X", Progressively Scalloped Tone Bars
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Solid Sycamore
- Back Purfling: Style 45
- Side Material: Solid Sycamore
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Solid Sycamore
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval w/ PA Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Archtop Shape
- Headplate: Black Corian w/ MOP (The Martin) w/ Crown Inlay
- Heelcap: Black Boltaron w/ Multiple B/W Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: MOP Backslash Design
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss w/ Custom Cherry Burst
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Custom Cherry Burst
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss w/ Custom Cherry Burst
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modified 30's Style w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold w/ Pearloid Keystone Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Bone w/ Paua Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Faux Red Tortoise w/ Purple Martin Design
- Case: 593 Geib Style
- Interior Label: Signed by CFM IV - Numbered in Sequence w/o Total
- Electronics: D-Tar Wave-Length Multi-Source
- Other Options: Available left-handed at no additional charge
- Other Comments: All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice