Martin 1-C Concert Ukulele (1940's)
This handsome Martin 1-C concert ukulele has an all solid mahogany body with tortoise plastic binding. The mahogany neck features a Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays. It has Champion friction tuners with white buttons. This uke has some repaired back cracks, but otherwise it’s in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Semi-gloss natural finish
- All solid wood
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck joins body at 12th fret
- Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays
- Bar frets
- Tortoise plastic body binding
- w-b top purfling
- b-w-b-w-b soundhole rosette
- 7-3/4" lower bout
- ~14-3/4" scale
- 1-3/8" nut
- Champion friction tuners with white buttons
- Headstock features gold "C.F. Martin & Co. / EST. 1833" logo
- End loading canvas SSC (missing end)
- VG-EC except for 5 repaired back cracks