Martin 000-45JR Jimmie Rodgers (1997)
This exquisite Martin 000-45JR Jimmie Rodgers is a limited edition replica of Rodgers’ original 000-45. Special features include “JIMMIE RODGERS” inlaid on the fingerboard, “Blue Yodel” inlaid on the headstock, “THANKS” painted on the back, and a replica label that reads "To Jimmie Rodgers, America's Blue Yodeler, with all good wishes, July 27, 1928, C. Frederick Martin". It’s built with an Adirondack spruce top, Brazilian rosewood back and sides, and a 12-fret mahogany neck. Other appointments include abalone top trim and rosette, a rectangular ebony bridge with snowflake inlays, and Sloane 3-in-a-line tuners with ivoroid buttons. This acoustic guitar is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Golden Era Series Limited Edition replica of Jimmie Rodgers' original 000-45
- #24 of 100 built
- Double bound body
- 45 style abalone trim on all body edges
- Adirondack spruce top
- Scalloped bracing
- High X-brace
- Brazilian rosewood back and sides
- 12-fret mahogany neck
- Bound ebony fretboard with “JIMMIE RODGERS” inlay
- “THANKS” painted on back
- Rectangular ebony bridge with snowflake inlays
- Bound slotted headstock features overlay with “BLUE YODEL” inlay
- Sloane 3-in-a-line tuners with ivoroid buttons
- Replica of original label reads "To Jimmie Rodgers, America's Blue Yodeler, with all good wishes, July 27, 1928, C. Frederick Martin" signed by C.F. Martin IV
- 1-27/32" nut
- 25.4" scale
- Original hardshell case
- SN: 599320