Martin 000-45 (1936)
$63,000 $85,000sku: 10U-7031
A great-sounding pre-war Martin guitar. This 1936 000-size guitar features an Adirondack spruce top with attractive Brazilian rosewood back and sides. Appointments include abalone top trim and soundhole rosette, a tortoise plastic pickguard, and open gear Grover tuners. This impressive acoustic guitar has a few repaired cracks, but overall it is in very good condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
- Double bound 000 body
- Abalone trim on top, back and sides
- Adirondack spruce top with high X-brace
- Brazilian rosewood back and sides
- 14 fret mahogany neck (reset some time ago)
- Newer bound ebony fretboard with proper inlays
- New ebony bridge (a bit of touch up around bridge)
- Newer rosewood bridgeplate
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Brazilian rosewood headstock overlay with "C.F. MARTIN" block inlay
- Gold engraved Grover open gear riveted tuners
- Newer 1-3/4" nut
- 24.9" scale
- Period HSC (appears original)
- VGC except two repaired top cracks (very hard to find) and two repaired back cracks
- SN: 62276