The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Martin 000-17E Black Smoke Guitar with Pickup & Case
A satin black smoke finish offset with grained ivoroid binding and pickguard give this guitar an understated beauty. It is crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides for a comforting, warm tone, and the comfortable body size and modified low oval neck make this guitar easy to play.
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- MODEL 000-17E Black Smoke
- CONSTRUCTION Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE 000-14 Fret
- TOP Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE Single Ring
- TOP BRACING PATTERN Standard "X" Scalloped
- TOP BRACES Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- BACK MATERIAL Solid Mahogany
- BACK PURFLING none
- SIDE MATERIAL Solid Mahogany
- ENDPIECE none
- ENDPIECE INLAY none
- BINDING Grained Ivoroid
- TOP INLAY STYLE Black Boltaron
- SIDE INLAY Black Boltaron
- BACK INLAY none
- NECK MATERIAL Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- NUT MATERIAL Bone
- HEADSTOCK Solid/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE Solid Black Ebony w/ Authentic Style (1933) Logo
- HEELCAP none
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Solid Rosewood
- SCALE LENGTH 24.9"
- # OF FRETS CLEAR 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT 1-3/4"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET 2-1/8"
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS Style 18 (1955) - MOP Dots
- FINGERBOARD BINDING none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES Satin - Black Smoke
- FINISH TOP Satin - Black Smoke
- FINISH NECK Satin - Black Smoke
- BRIDGE MATERIAL Solid Guatemalan Rosewood
- BRIDGE STYLE Modern Straightline w/ Drop-In Saddle
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING 2-5/32"
- SADDLE 16" Radius/Compensated/Bone
- TUNING MACHINES Golden Age Relic Nickel w/ Cream Buttons
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- BRIDGE & END PINS Black
- PICKGUARD Ivoroid
- CASE 330 Hardshell
- INTERIOR LABEL none
- ELECTRONICS Fishman Matrix VT Enhanced - NT1