The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Martin 000-16GT Gloss Top Guitar & Case
The 000-16GT acoustic guitar is a smaller body version of the dreadnought D-16GT, which incorporates modern guitar specifications with famous Martin quality and sound. The auditorium body size features a solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. The full scale length and modified low oval neck make the 000-16GT a very comfortable guitar to play. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Model: 000-16GT
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Bold Herringbone
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16
- Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Mahogany
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin