Martin 00-18 (1927)
A pre-war Martin with really nice playability and sound, this Martin 00-18 has an Adirondack spruce top, mahogany back and sides, rosewood binding, and a 12-fret mahogany neck. The slotted headstock has a Brazilian rosewood overlay and 3-on-a-plate tuners with ivoroid buttons. A new bridge and saddle have been installed by our shop. This acoustic guitar is in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Natural finish
- Adirondack spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- 12-fret mahogany neck with slotted headstock (slight V profile)
- 20 fret ebony fingerboard
- Abalone dots at frets 5, 7 and 9, bar frets
- 1-27/32" nut
- 24.9" scale
- 14-14" lower bout
- Rosewood-bound body
- Brazilian rosewood headstock overlay
- 3-on-a-plate tuners with ivoroid buttons
- Martin hot stamp on back of peghead
- Recent neck reset
- New bridge and saddle by our shop
- Harptone hardshell case (burgundy lining)
- VGC+ with repaired top center seam and 2 other small repaired top cracks
- SN: 29157