Manuel Rodriguez Sr. (2005)
A very nice classical guitar, this Manuel Rodriguez Sr. model features a solid red cedar top, solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides, and a Honduran cedar neck with ebony reinforcement. Fine appointments include a traditional inlaid soundhole rosette, decorative body purfling, and Landstorfer style tuners with pearl buttons. Handcrafted in Spain, this instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss finish
- Red cedar top
- Madagascar rosewood back and sides
- Honduran cedar neck with ebony reinforcement
- 19-fret ebony fingerboard
- Ebony bridge with compensated saddles and pearl plate
- Landstorfer style tuners with pearl buttons
- Ebony peghead overlay and underlay
- Decorative top, back, and side purfling
- Traditional inlaid rosette
- 645mm scale
- 2-1/8" nut
- 14-1/2" lower bout
- Dated 2005 on label and signed by the maker (100th year of Rodriguez guitars), also stamped inside of guitar 1998 and SN 642
- Includes a hand signed and dated C.O.A. by Manuel Rodriguez Sr. (2005)
- Handcrafted in Spain
- Basuch hardshell case (amber lining)
- SN: 670