Lulu S3A Soprano (recent)
This Lulu S3A Soprano is a lovely koa and abalone ukulele creation. Features include rosewood binding, fretboard and bridge, abalone purfling, rosette and dot inlays, gold Grover tuners. Easy playing neck and sweet sounding koa body. Plays and sounds great! (open seam on back, neck block loose, could use glue repair – sold AS-IS). This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 120905042
- EC (open seam on back, neck block loose, could use glue repair – sold AS-IS)
- Gloss natural finish
- Soprano size
- All koa body – sides, solid top and back
- Abalone top purfling and rosette
- Rosewood bound body, rosette and fingerboard
- 14 fret mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Compensated saddle
- 19 frets
- Abalone dot inlays and “L” at 5th fret
- Koa headstock overlay features logo inlay
- “D” neck profile
- 13-3/4" scale
- 1-3/8” nut
- Gold Grover tuners with black buttons
- Made in China