Ludwig Kingston Tenor Banjo (late 1920's)
An early 20th century tenor banjo with elegant details, this instrument has a 2-piece walnut neck, and walnut resonator featuring fancy trim on the sides and back. It has a metal rim with integral flange, and a ~10-3/4" Renaissance head. This instrument could use some work and is sold AS-IS (dress frets, restring and minor setup, etc.), cosmetically it is in very good-plus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss natural finish
- 2-piece walnut neck
- Walnut resonator w/ fancy trim on sides and back
- Bound ebony fretboard
- Slotted diamond inlays
- 19 frets
- Metal rim with integral flange
- ~10-3/4" Renaissance head
- Top tension adjustment
- Dowel stick
- "Ludwig / U.S.A." logo etched on tailpiece
- Headstock overlay features "Ludwig" logo "KINGSTON" banner
- ~22-7/8" scale
- 1-13/32" nut
- Original hardshell case (green lining)
- VGC+ except could use some work (dress frets, restring and minor setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)