Michael Kelly Dragonfly Custom II Limited Edition (2004)
This Michael Kelly Dragonfly Custom II Limited Edition features a 2-point F-style body with a solid carved spruce top and solid maple back, rims, and neck. The radiused ebony fingerboard has fancy vine inlays. Other features include an adjustable ebony bridge, gold 4-on-a-plate tuners with pearloid buttons, and white binding throughout. This mandolin needs work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but overall it’s in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Limited Edition for 2004-2005
- 2-point F-style body
- Gloss walnut stain finish
- All solid woods
- Carved spruce top
- Tone bar bracing
- Maple back, rims, and neck
- Radiused ebony fretboard with fancy vine inlay
- 24 frets
- Ebony bridge
- White-bound body, fretboard, and headstock
- Pearl "MK" and vine headstock inlays
- Gold 4-on-a-plate tuners with pearloid buttons
- 1-1/8" nut
- ~14" scale
- Built in Korea
- Hardshell case (burgundy lining)
- EC- setup by our shop, plays well, except (fingerboard extension drops off quite a bit after the 15th fret - sold AS-IS)
- SN: 04070121