Laguna L60S (1980's)
$125 $225sku: 20U-16244
This Laguna L60S has a D-size body with a solid spruce top, rosewood back and sides, and a 14-fret nato neck. Other features include wood body bindings and purflings, a tortoise plastic pickguard, and gold tuners. It needs work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but cosmetically it’s in very good/excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
- Gloss natural finish
- Solid spruce top
- Rosewood back and sides
- 14-fret nato neck
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with wood dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Wood body bindings and purflings
- Rosewood peghead overlay with stylized "Laguna" logo
- Gold tuners
- 15-3/4" lower bout
- ~25-5/8" scale length
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Interior label reads "This Instrument Selected and Certified by LAGUNA GUITAR COMPANY / LAGUNA BEACH, CALIFORNIA"
- Designed by luthier Kirk Sand
- Made in Japan
- Hardshell case
- VG-EC except needs work (glue 3 small cracks in bridge or make new bridge, make new better fitting saddle, polish frets, restring and setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)