L.R. Baggs M80 Pickup
The M80 is a great sounding, easy to use pickup from Baggs. It responds to the string vibrations through the electromagnetic field along with the body and neck vibrations in all three dimensions, yielding a full feedback resistant acoustic sound that even responds effectively to body and neck tapping. So if you like to play guitar in a percussive manner, this pickup will deliver that sound too. More Details...
Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Electromagnetic soundhole pickup with enhanced 3D body vibration sensors
- Active/passive mode switch
- Adjustable pole pieces
- Battery check light
- Built-in gold plated 1/8" jack
- Pre-wired 1/4" strapjack (which installs in the endblock)
- 1/8" plug to connect to the pickup
- To use on left-handed guitars simply reverse the sequence of the pole pieces
- Soundhole must be at least 3.5" in diameter and centered beneath the strings
- Runs on a 3V lithium battery
- Please note that the B-string pole piece is intentionally left out of the pickup by Baggs, because it typically is not needed. They do include the pole piece in the box with the pickup.