Konkoly '37 D-21 C (1994)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Adirondack spruce top with forward X-brace and scalloped bracing
- Rosewood back and sides
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Ebony bridge
- Tortoise plastic pickguard and body binding
- 1-23/32" nut
- 25-1/4" scale
- 15-3/4" lower bout
- Waverly vintage-style tuners
- Joe re-topped this guitar in 1996 (at the owner's request), the top has a polished shellac finish (rest of guitar is gloss lacquer)
- Hardshell case
- SN: 105