Kevin Fore Round Peak 12" (recent)
Handcrafted by Kevin Fore in Virginia, the Round Peak 12” openback banjo features a light brown stained maple neck and rim, and ebony fretboard with pearl snowflake and star inlays. It has a 12” frosted top head, rolled flat brass tone ring, and grooved tension hoop. Other features include a Kershner-style tailpiece and planet style tuners with a geared 5th string peg. Superior bump-style hardshell case included. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss finish over light brown stained maple neck and rim
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- pearl snowflake and star inlays
- "ROUND PEAK" block inlay on 22nd fret
- Rosewood peghead overlay with star inlay
- 12" frosted top head
- Rolled flat brass tone ring
- 20 brackets
- Grooved tension hoop
- Kershner-style tailpiece
- Planet style tuners with geared 5th string peg
- 1-7/32" nut
- ~24-3/4" scale
- Handcrafted by Kevin Fore in Virginia
- Superior bump-style hardshell case