The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Kevin Enoch 12" Tradesman Banjo & Gigbag, Walnut Neck
Handcrafted in Maryland, USA, the Tradesman is a no frills banjo made with high quality materials and workmanship. This model offers a 12multi-ply maple rim for big, mellow tone. Other details include a Dobson style walnut neck, black Richlite fingerboard, and an S-shaped scoop for easy over-the-neck playing. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Black 12" rim (multi-ply maple, no tone ring)
- Dobson style walnut neck with 2-way adjustable truss rod
- Black Richlite fingerboard (1-1/4" nut, 25.5" scale)
- Remo Renaissance head
- No-knot tailpiece
- 18 brackets
- Octagonal dowel stick
- 5 geared tuners
- S-shaped scoop
- Pearl position dots
- Medium gauge steel strings
- Black triangle-shaped padded gigbag with backpack straps and exterior accessory pocket