Kentucky KM-750 F-Mandolin
Modeled after the great instruments of the early 20th century, this traditional F-style mandolin features a carved solid spruce top with f-holes for superior clarity and projection. Other premium features include carved maple back and sides, fancy peghead inlay, and a gloss sunburst finish. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Back and Side Material: Solid Alpine Maple
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Body Style: F-Model
- Bridge Material: Polished Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Inlay: M-O-P Dots
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Finish: Sunburst High-gloss
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: One-piece Alpine Maple
- Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
- Number of Frets Clear: 15
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8"
- Peghead Inlay: Wreath / Logo Script
- Peghead Overlay: Black ABS
- Pickguard: Multi-ply B-W-B