Kentucky KM-270 Mandolin, A-Model, Oval Hole, Sunburst Finish
Based on classic instruments of the early 20th century, this A-style mandolin features a carved spruce top, carved maple back and sides, and an oval sound hole for warm, sustaining tone. Stylish appointments include an ornate peghead inlay and a sunburst nitrocellulose finish. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Back and Side Material: Solid Alpine Maple
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Body Style: A-Model
- Bridge Material: Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Inlay: M-O-P Dots
- Fingerboard Material: Radiused Santos Rosewood
- Finish: High-gloss Traditional Sunburst
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: One-piece Alpine Maple
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8 in.
- Peghead Inlay: Vintage Wreath white pearl and pearl Kentucky script
- Peghead Overlay: Ebony
- Pickguard: Black/White/Black ABS with beveled edge
- Plating: Nickel-plated / Pattern and Logo Stamped
- Scale Length: 13 7/8 in. (352.40mm)
- Sound Hole Shape: Traditional Oval
- Tailpiece: Nickel-plated with coverplate and leather insert
- Top: Solid German Spruce
- Truss Rod: Vintage Single Adjusting
- Tuning Machines: High-quality tuning machines with white buttons
- Padded "Nu-Hyde" Gigbag