Kel Kroydon KK-20 Mandolin (c.1932)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Flat top and back
- White-bound spruce top with oval soundhole
- Dark finish (may have been black) on mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Orange "Kel Kroydon" logo on headstock
- 20-fret (re-fretted) ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Clamshell tailpiece
- Interior label reads "KEL KROYDON / FOR PROFESSIONALS / MADE BY / GIBSON, Inc. / KALAMAZOO, MICH."
- ~13-3/4" scale
- 1-3/16" nut
- Replacement nut and bridge
- Softshell case
- VGC+ except could use some work (dress frets, restring and setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)