Kanile'a K-2 Concert Ukulele, Gloss Finish and Case
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- All solid select koa body with rounded back and faux tortoise bound top
- TRU Bracing System
- South American mahogany neck
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard and pinned bridge
- Graph Tech NUBONE nut and saddle
- Paua abalone dot position markers on side and face of fretboard
- B/W/B rosette
- Kanile'a geared chrome tuners
- UV gloss finish
- Strung with Aquila strings
- Case included
- Handcrafted in Kaneohe O'ahu, Hawaii, USA