Kamaka Pineapple Soprano (mid-1950's?)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Pineapple shape body
- Koa top, back, sides, and neck
- 12-fret koa fingerboard (12th fret replaced)
- Double-k decal (mostly worn off)
- Mechanical friction tuners with white plastic buttons
- 1-1/2" (plastic) nut
- ~13-3/4" scale
- Made in Hawaii
- Newer foamcore hardshell case
- VGC+ (2 repaired top cracks from bridge to endblock, plus neck, top, back, and end seam have all been reglued)