Kalamazoo KG-11 (1936-41)
Built by Gibson, the Kalamazoo KG-11 has a ladder braced bound spruce top, with a mahogany neck, back, and sides. Other features include a rectangular Brazilian rosewood bridge and large firestripe pickguard. This instrument is sold AS-IS (reset neck, reglue loose back braces, glue back center seam, etc.), cosmetically it is in very good-plus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Sunburst finish on bound spruce top
- Ladder braced
- Dark finished mahogany back and sides
- 14-fret V-profile mahogany neck
- 19-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Pearl dot inlays
- Large firestripe pickguard
- Rectangular Brazilian rosewood bridge
- W-b-w-bound soundhole
- Rooftop headstock features stenciled "Kalamazoo" logo
- Replacement tuning machines
- 14-3/4" lower bout
- 1-25/32" nut
- ~24-7/8" scale
- Built by Gibson
- Recent tweed HSC
- VGC+ except needs work (reset neck, reglue loose back braces, glue back center seam, etc. - sold AS-IS)