Kala Shopworn KA-ATP-CTG Solid Cedar Top with Acacia Back and Sides Tenor Ukulele
$249 $279.99sku: KAACPT-SW
Shopworn with a small ding on the back edge, bass side lower bout. The Kala solid cedar top line features acacia back and sides with a padauk rosette and binding. The solid cedar top lends well to fingerstyle playing. This one is a great value. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- SHOPWORN:Small ding on back edge, bass side lower bout
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back and Sides: Acacia
- Binding: Padauk
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Nut and Saddle: Graphtech Nubone
- Headstock: Slotted
- Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut
- Scale Length: 17"
- Overall Instrument Length: 26.125"
- Body Length: 11.75"
- Number of Frets: 18
- Width at Upper Bout: 7"
- Width at Lower Bout: 9.125"
- Width at Waist: 5.5"
- Body Depth: 3.12"
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.39"
- Fingerboard Width at Neck/Body Joint: 1.8"