Journey Instruments RT660M All Carbon Fiber Travel Guitar, with Pickup & Gigbag
Terrific tone and fabulous features make this an awesome travel companion.The entire guitar is carbon fiber, which makes for excellent stability in any temperature and at any humidity level. The uni-directional carbon fiber top and other features give this guitar a full-bodied, traditional tone. Take it anywhere. Play it under any environmental conditions. Equipped with a pickup and includes an impressive, travel-friendly gigbag. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- All Carbon Fiber construction (body, neck, fingerboard & bridge)
- Touring-sized guitar with 36" total length
- 13.5" lower bout width
- Ergonomic: wide Manzer wedge body
- Arm and rib bevels with scoopaway
- Grover 18:1 Tuners
- Offset soundhole
- Patent-pending bracing
- 1-3/4" nut
- 1- 1/2" scale
- 14 frets to the body, 20 total frets
- Traditional bolt-on neck design (removable with hex key).
- Journey-Tek under bridge pickup system
- Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light strings
- Matte finish
- Killer traveling case with room for lots of gear