Ibanez AR-100 Artist LH (1981)
A handsome left handed guitar, this Ibanez AR-100 Artist LH has a double cutaway mahogany body with a sunburst finished maple top. The 3-piece set maple neck features a rosewood fingerboard. This guitar has been customized with single coil Seymour Duncan pickups, a Bigsby tailpiece, a new nut, and Sperzel locking tuners. This electric guitar is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Factory left handed
- Double cutaway mahogany body
- Maple top with brown sunburst finish
- 3-piece set maple neck joins body at 18th fret
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot markers
- White-bound top, fretboard, and headstock
- 8.6 lbs.
- ~25" scale
- 1-11/16" nut
- Customized with single coil Seymour Duncan pickups, Bigsby tailpiece, new nut, and Sperzel locking tuners
- Built in Japan
- Original hardshell case
- SN: J816135