Huss & Dalton DS Crossroads (2015)
A slope-shouldered dreadnought with a big sound, this Huss & Dalton DS Crossroads has a Sitka spruce top with red spruce top bracing, and mahogany back and sides. It has a rosewood fingerboard and bridge. Attractive features include a vintage sunburst finish, cream body binding with a 3-ring rosette, and a firestripe plastic pickguard. A passive K&K transducer pickup has been installed. Original tweed hardshell case included. This instrument is in excellent-plus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Slope-shouldered D-size body
- Gloss finish
- Vintage sunburst
- Sitka spruce top
- Natural finish mahogany back and sides
- Red spruce top bracing
- Matte neck finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Pearl dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge
- 3-on-a-plate vintage tuners
- Black peghead overlay features logo inlay
- Firestripe plastic pickguard
- 14-fret soft “V” profile mahogany neck
- Cream body binding with 3-ring rosette
- 1-3/4" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- Passive K&K transducer pickup installed
- Tweed original hardshell case