Huber VRB-4 Vintage (2007)
A great looking banjo with very good sound, this Huber VRB-4 Vintage has a walnut neck and a double bound walnut resonator. The 11” rim is equipped with a Huber HR30 tone ring. It has a bound Madagascar rosewood fretboard with pearl flying eagle pattern inlays. It also features geared tuners and 5th string peg. This banjo is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Vintage Series
- Gloss natural finish
- Walnut neck and w-b-w double bound resonator
- Dual concentric wood marquetry purfling rings on back of resonator
- Bound Madagascar rosewood fretboard
- Pearl flying eagle inlay pattern
- 22 frets
- Block inlay at 21st fret reads "VINTAGE"
- Maple rim
- 11" frosted top head
- One piece flange
- Huber HR30 tone ring
- Presto tailpiece
- Double cut peghead
- Headstock overlay features "Huber" logo and fancy inlays
- Geared tuners and 5th string peg
- Railroad spikes installed at frets 7 and 9
- 1-3/16" nut
- ~26-1/4" scale
- Superior hardshell case
- SN: 9507-63