Hiscox Liteflite "Pro II" Mandolin Case
An excellent travel case that fits most A and F style mandolins. Provides superior protection from impact and climate. More Details...
- Black case with silver-grey interior lining
- Highly protective
- Lightweight (7.5 lbs)
- Rectangular case sized for either A or F model mandolins (right or left handed)
- Composite double molded construction with a 2.0mm impact / crush resistant black ABS outer shell bonded to an inner moulding of semi-rigid cellular foam to absorb impact energy
- Padded interior is lined with silver-grey velour and has an ample accessory box
- Aluminum perimeter valence increases shell rigidity and provides an extra secure attachment substrate for the latches and hinges
- Inner cradle also provides excellent thermal protection
- Comfortable handle
- D-rings for a shoulder strap (not included)
- Note: This is also a good choice for those old Gibson oval hole mandolins with the short neck (long body) that typically will not fit most A or F cases
- Imported from the U.K.