Hiroshi Komori Model 20 (c.1978)
A nice nylon string guitar from noted Japanese maker Hiroshi Komori, who is noted for his work in the Marsuru Kohno Shop from c.1964-1972. This Model 20 has all solid woods, with a cedar top, Jacaranda rosewood back and sides, a Spanish cedar neck, and rosewood fingerboard. Other features include wood body binding, attractive rosette and top purfling, and gold tuners with pearloid buttons. The top center seam has been repaired, and the entire guitar has been oversprayed (with some fingerprints under the finish on the sides). Hardshell case included. This instrument is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- All solid woods
- Cedar top
- Jacaranda rosewood back and sides
- 12-fret Spanish cedar neck
- 19 fret rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- 2-1/8" (52mm) nut
- 655 mm scale
- 14-1/2" lower bout
- Multi-layer headstock overlay
- Gold tuners with pearloid buttons
- Label reads "guitar hand-made by / HIROSHI KOMORI" and is signed by maker
- Wood body binding
- Attractive rosette and top purfling
- Repaired top center seam
- Entire guitar oversprayed (fingerprints under finish on sides)
- Built in Japan
- Brown nylon covered form fit hardshell case