Hernandis Grand Concert (1975)
Offering nice sound for this price range, this Hernandis Grand Concert classical guitar has a solid cedar top, rosewood back and sides, and a cedar neck with an ebony center strip. It also features a grenadillo fingerboard, rosewood bridge and peghead overlay, and wood binding and top purflings. This nylon string guitar is in very good/excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss natural finish
- Solid cedar top (Spanish pine)
- Rosewood back and sides
- Cedar neck with ebony center strip
- 19 fret grenadillo fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Rosewood peghead overlay
- Wood body bindings and top purflings
- 665 mm scale (26-3/16")
- 53 mm (~2-3/32") nut
- Inside label reads "Exclusive World Wide Distributors / Antiqua Casa Sherry-Brener Ltd. of Madrid"
- Built in Japan
- Period semi-hardshell case
- SN: 53061068