Hernandis Grand Concert (1975)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Gloss natural finish
- Solid cedar top (Spanish pine)
- Rosewood back and sides
- Cedar neck with ebony center strip
- 19 fret grenadillo fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Rosewood peghead overlay
- Wood body bindings and top purflings
- 665 mm scale (26-3/16")
- 53 mm (~2-3/32") nut
- Inside label reads "Exclusive World Wide Distributors / Antiqua Casa Sherry-Brener Ltd. of Madrid"
- Built in Japan
- Period semi-hardshell case
- SN: 53061068