Harmony Roy Smeck Soprano Ukulele (1950's)
$30 $100sku: 180U-2321
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
- Natural gloss finish
- Solid mahogany top, back, and sides
- White bound soundhole
- Mahogany neck
- 12-fret screwed on brown plastic fingerboard with painted dots
- Mechanical friction pegs with white plastic buttons
- Mahogany bridge
- Silkscreened peghead logo reads "Roy Smeck - UKE - THE HARMONY COMPANY - CHICAGO - USA"
- 1-11/32" nut width
- ~13" scale length
- Built in the USA
- Newer gigbag
- VGC+ but needs work (reglue bridge, reglue loose neck, reglue one loose back brace, restring, minor setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)