Harmony Roy Smeck Soprano Ukulele (1950's)
$55 $110sku: 180U-2317
This Harmony Roy Smeck soprano ukulele has a solid mahogany body and a mahogany neck, all with a natural gloss finish. It’s equipped with mechanical friction pegs with white plastic buttons. It needs some work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but cosmetically it’s in very good+ condition. More Details...
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
- Natural gloss finish
- Solid mahogany top, back, and sides
- White bound soundhole
- Mahogany neck
- 12-fret screwed-on brown plastic fingerboard with painted dots
- Mechanical friction pegs with white plastic buttons
- Mahogany bridge
- Silkscreened peghead logo reads "Roy Smeck - UKE - THE HARMONY COMPANY - CHICAGO - USA"
- 1-5/16" nut width
- 13" scale
- End-loading cardboard and canvas case
- VGC+ and needs work (cleanup, replace missing position dots, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)