Guild SH 000 12-Fret (2014)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Sunburst gloss finish all around
- Custom Shop guitar with wide shoulders
- 15-11/16" lower bout and 4-1/8" depth
- Solid Adirondack spruce top
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- 12-fret mahogany neck with 20-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Slot headstock with inlaid Guild logo and open gear tuners with white buttons
- White-bound body with fancy rosette, top purfling, and back strip
- Rosewood bridge
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- 1-13/16" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- EC (some minor pick scratches on top)