Guild F-212 (1979)
This Guild F-212 features a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. Appointments include a tortoise plastic pickguard, rosewood fretboard and bridge, and 6-on-a-plate tuners. A Fishman Prefix ProBlend pickup system has been installed. This 12-string guitar needs some work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but overall it’s in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Double bound F body
- Spruce top
- Mahogany back, sides, and neck
- Rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Headstock overlay features chesterfield and logo inlays
- 6-on-a-plate tuners
- 1-27/32" nut
- 25-1/2" scale
- Hardshell case
- VGC+ (several repaired top cracks) but sold AS-IS (needs fret work, clean up, set up, etc., would benefit from a neck reset)
- SN: 207368