Guild F-212 (1979)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Double bound F body
- Spruce top
- Mahogany back, sides, and neck
- Rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Headstock overlay features chesterfield and logo inlays
- 6-on-a-plate tuners
- 1-27/32" nut
- 25-1/2" scale
- Hardshell case
- VGC+ (several repaired top cracks) but sold AS-IS (needs fret work, clean up, set up, etc., would benefit from a neck reset)
- SN: 207368