Guild D-26 NT (1995)
A limited production model, the Guild D-26 NT has a solid Sitka spruce top with nice “bear claw” figuring, mahogany sides, and arched laminated mahogany back. The 14-fret mahogany neck has an Indian rosewood fretboard. Other features include gold Grover Rotomatic tuners, 2-ring rosette, and an Indian rosewood bridge. Original hardshell case included. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss natural finish
- Solid Sitka spruce top with nce “bear claw” figuring
- Mahogany sides and arched (laminated) back
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- 20 frets
- Indian rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Gold Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Black peghead overlay features inverted pearloid V “GUILD” logo
- 2-ring rosette
- Pearloid dot markers
- 25-5/8” scale
- 1-23/32” nut
- Very similar to D-25
- Original hardshell case (burgundy lining)