Guild Bluesbird (c.2003)
This sharp looking Guild Bluesbird has a flame maple top with a cherry sunburst finish. The mahogany body and neck feature a cherry finish. It has a bound rosewood fretboard with pearloid block inlays. It’s equipped with two Seymour Duncan SH-1 humbucking pickups. This blues machine is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Cherry sunburst finish on flame maple top
- Cherry finished mahogany body and neck
- Pearloid block inlays on cream bound rosewood fretboard
- Side dot markers
- Headstock overlay with pearloid logo and crown inlays
- Chrome hardware
- Two Seymour Duncan SH-1 humbucking pickups
- 3-way pickup switch
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls
- Stop tailpiece and adjustable bridge
- Grover Rotomatic tuners
- 22 frets
- 25" scale
- 1-3/4" nut width
- Hardshell case
- SN: CM 000454