Gretsch Ampli-Sonic G9200 Boxcar Standard Roundneck Resonator Guitar
Modeled on a classic 1930s Gretsch, this roundneck resonator guitar has the tone and punch demanded by modern players. The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic resonator cone, which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99 percent pure aluminium, yielding impressive quality and volume of tone. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Model Name: G9200 Boxcar™ Round-Neck, Mahogany Body Resonator Guitar, Natural
- Series: Gretsch® Roots Collection
- Color: Natural
- Body: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Bracing: Internal Sound-Well
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Headstock: 1930's Gretsch® 3x3
- Bridge: Spider - Ebony-Tipped Maple
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge; Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; 1930s Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face.
- This item can only be shipped within the USA