Gold Tone Orange Blossom OB-250 Plus (2004)
Gold Tone's Orange Blossom banjo offers pre-war style at an affordable price. This bluegrass banjo offers authentic tone and superb playability. It’s built with a maple neck and double bound maple resonator. The maple rim is equipped with a JLS #12 flathead tone ring. Other features include a one-piece flange, straight line tailpiece, Planetary tuners, and pearl hearts and flowers inlay pattern. Original hardshell case included. This instrument is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Dark brown stain finish on maple neck and rim
- Sunburst finish on double bound maple resonator
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- Pearl hearts and flowers inlay pattern
- 22 frets
- 11" frosted top head
- 24 brackets
- One piece flange
- JLS #12 flathead tone ring
- Straight line tailpiece
- Maple headstock overlay features logo and torch inlays
- Planetary style tuners and geared 5th string peg
- 1-7/32" nut
- ~26-5/8" scale
- Railroad spikes on frets 7, 9 and 10
- Built in Korea
- Original hardshell case (burgundy lining)